Sunday, July 27, 2008

Queen City Crit Weekend

WOW everyone, what a great weekend of racing by ALL of you.

Curtis, we hope you are all right and you were looking SO strong today. Way to go. Next weekend should be awesome for you, heal fast.

Erin, way to go today on your first race ever. You looked awesome out there. Calm, steady, and strong!!! All your team mates are SO proud of you!!!!

Coral, YOU ROCK!!!! First criterium races and you stoled the show!!!! And congrats on your first prem!!! Keep it up!!

Sam, the speed stud!! You looked SO good out there both days. Some GREAT examples of teamwork from you and Hannah!!! You are SO solid dude!!!!

Connor, Way to go DUDE!!! You trained hard rode hard and learned some lessons this weekend too!!! Keep having fun!!

Hannah, WHOA!!!! You totally did awesome both days, but I was blown away by how good you did on Saturday!!!! Great racing, you really showed us all how it should be done!!!!

ALL OF YOU!! Thanks for showing everyone there how to race hard, get off the bikes and have a great time as friends!!! You are all an inspiration to everyone there.

Good job gang, now get on here and talk about it yourselves!!!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm doing alright now, but i'm super sore and any time I move it stings real bad. I really don't know If I'll be doing the state crit at the moment because I have trouble getting up and when I got home I found out that I scraped my ribs and they hurt a little, but like I said I don't really know. I'll be at pratice tuesday to just to spin around if anything at all. Every one looked very strong out there the last two days and i'm proud to be out there tranning with you guys and gals!

Anonymous said...

I'll second the last part!! Everyone looked awesome. Coral, wonderful job!Your really starting to look pro on the bike!Aaron,congrats on your first race ever!!Conner, awesome break-away dude!!Sam,You pulled me through the race...with some major speed!!Curtis,great job with the break-aways also!!I hope you heal fast!
(I wont make it to practice this week. We are floating the Buffalo River...)I hope you guys/girls have a great practice!
-Hannah

Anonymous said...

Thanks Hannah you did a very good job!! Good job Curtis you did a great job i thought you were going to win for sure, and i hope you heal fast! Very good job to you too Coral you looked great out there!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming out and racing Saturday! You all set the tone for the night with some competitive racing and great attitudes. It shows that you all put in a tremendous amount of time and energy preparing yourselves to race, not only in your fitness levels but bike handling skills and your ability to communicate with other riders during the race. That really makes for a safe race...Cale

Ken said...

Very Nice job of prepresenting OCC. The hard work and learning are paying of. Thanks Cale for putting on the Saturday Crit.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting on the saturday night race cale it was alot of fun!! You too coach thanks for putting on the sunday crit it was alot of fun too!!